TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395189 Teme od strane 25007 Članovi Poslednji član: mileddd

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 28, 2024, 08:00:12 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: 1 [2] 3 Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Vitamin D  (Pročitano 14027 puta)
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #17 poslato: Oktobar 04, 2010, 10:23:04 pre podne »

trenutno pijem 8000 IU

muskarci ne treba da piju kalcijum
Sačuvana
Ognjen Stojanović
Gost
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Oktobar 04, 2010, 08:23:11 pre podne »

Super sto se topic prosirio, napravili smo doktorat od D :)!

Slazem se sa svim napisanim, samo bi Biochemio ipak obratio paznju na tip, naravno da ne postoji razlika kao kod kompleksa B, ali nikako D2 i D3 npr nisu isti... kao i sto kalcijum citrat i kalcijum karbonat nisu isti... jeste, sve se to sintetise u laboratoriji ali bas zato i prave "naprednije" oblike :)

Senkovic, ta recenica je transformisana od nedavno - "pricaj srpski da te ceo svet bombarduje" ;)

Markoni, ti pijes mega doze D3-a? Jel znas kolicine, koji suplement pijes? ja sam pio vigantol samo kada sam imao problema sa pokosnicama i stresnu frakturu stopala, zimi uglavnom (gle cuda, Sunce :)) i pio sam kao sto sam napisao 10 kapi, a nemam predstavu u jedinicama koliko je to. mislim da mi je apotekarka rekla da bebe piju 1 ili 3 kapi pa sam ja zakljucio da treba 10 :) i bilo je sve OK, pio sam ga sa Ca-citratom
Sačuvana
senkovic
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

Klub sportova snage "Senkovic"

« Odgovor #15 poslato: Oktobar 03, 2010, 12:19:38 posle podne »

E to Markoni, hvala :-)
Sačuvana
Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san!!
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #14 poslato: Oktobar 03, 2010, 08:16:19 pre podne »

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/230/Vitamin_D3_Najboljisuplementikada.aspx?lang=RS

evo na srpskom
Sačuvana
senkovic
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #13 poslato: Oktobar 03, 2010, 04:56:15 pre podne »

A šta bi sa onim "pričaj srpski da te ceo svet razume" :-)
Sačuvana
Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san!!
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 02:54:42 posle podne »

Evo šta Poliquin kaže o D3:

Vitamin D3: Best...Supplement...Ever!

The facts about one of the greatest discoveries in functional medicine
by Charles Poliquin

An osteopathic physician recently asked me, “What’s with all this hype over vitamin D3?” It was a good question. There have been countless supplements, especially in the field of bodybuilding, that have failed to live up to their promises. I remember when the next big things were AKG, vanadyl sulfate and boron (which, incidentally, is the primary ingredient in 20 Mule Team Borax!). But vitamin D3 is the real deal. Write this down:

“Vitamin D3 may be the single most important supplement we can take for our health.”

I’m serious! Fish oil also has amazing properties, but it takes a backseat to vitamin D3. Listen, I get a lot of feedback from the field. I hear from experts from all over the world. There is consensus among the best practitioners: They have verified over and over that just about everyone is deficient in vitamin D3 and that supplementation is essential.

The evidence is indisputable. The scientific literature is overwhelmed with data that confirm what all these experts have seen. I see the truth of it every day and have been teaching about the importance of vitamin D3 supplementation for some time now. The bottom line is that virtually every disease and adverse health condition is associated with low vitamin D3 levels. Consequently, many of these problems may be fixed with adequate vitamin D3 supplementation, or can be avoided by keeping vitamin D3 levels in the high normal range.

For a long time vitamin D3 was simply regarded as the anti-rickets and bone health vitamin – an underwhelming bit of knowledge. Because it was originally labeled as a vitamin, it was assumed that it wasn’t that important. Now it is more properly recognized as a prohormone that is essential to life. Even if it were only good for bone health, vitamin D3 still would be an important supplement, but the benefits go way beyond just bone health.

Let’s look at this in another way. What if a big pharmaceutical company made a revolutionary breakthrough and announced they had come across a compound so important that it could improve the lives of virtually everyone in the world? What if they told us that for less than 20 cents a day (or about 0.15 Euro) we could significantly reduce our risk for some of the most widespread diseases? What if they also announced that the side effects were actually good and that we would receive all these benefits without any real risk of adverse conditions? And that we wouldn’t even need governmental intervention to make it affordable? The answer is that this would be the biggest blockbuster drug ever to hit the market. Everyone would want a prescription and wouldn’t even mind paying for it themselves.

I’d like you to consider some of the research and benefits and make your own decision. Don’t just skim this; read through it and understand what’s being said in the research. The two best sources I’ve found have compiled a tremendous amount of research and information: www.vitamindcouncil.org (click on “research” on the left and you will be amazed) and www.vitamindhealth.org (Dr. Michael Holick’s website). But to get you started, here are some excellent, peer-reviewed articles.

1.  Rickets, bone density, osteoporosis, osteopenia, osteomalacia: Low levels of vitamin D contribute to osteopenia and fractures. JAMA. 2002;287:3127-3129.

2.  Fetal brain development and maternal health: Med Hypotheses. 2010 Jan;74(1):71-5. Epub 2009 Aug 18.

3.  Psoriasis: “Hyperproliferative skin disorders such as psoriasis might be responsive to treatment with vitamin D....” “[Treatment with vitamin D] …showed great improvement in reducing the severity and area of psoriatic lesions.” Holick, MF. High prevalence of vitamin D inadequacy and implications for health. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2006 Mar;81(3):353-73.

4.  Cancer: “Both prospective and retrospective epidemiologic studies indicate that levels of 25-OH D below 20 ng [nanograms] per milliliter are associated with a 30 to 50% increased risk of incident colon, prostate, and breast cancer, along with higher mortality from these cancers....” “Vitamin D either directly or indirectly controls more than 200 genes, including genes responsible for the regulation of cellular proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, and angiogenesis.” Holick MF. Vitamin D deficiency. N Engl J Med. 2007;357(3):266-81.

5.  Blood sugar regulation and insulin resistance: “Vitamin D deficiency increased insulin resistance, decreased insulin production, and was associated with the metabolic syndrome.” Holick MF. Vitamin D deficiency. N Engl J Med. 2007;357(3):266-81.

6.  Depression and other neurological concerns: “Several studies suggest an association between hypovitaminosis D and basic and executive cognitive functions, depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.” Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2009 Feb;11(1):12-9.

7.  Multiple Sclerosis: “High circulating levels of vitamin D are associated with a lower risk of multiple sclerosis.” JAMA. 2006;296:2832.

8.  Immune function: “When serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D fall below 20 ng per milliliter, the monocyte or macrophage is prevented from initiating this innate immune response” Holick MF. Vitamin D deficiency. N Engl J Med. 2007;357(3):266-81.

9.  Cold, flu, and respiratory tract infection: shortened duration of symptoms in study of African women.

10.  Symptoms associated with autoimmune conditions: Vitamin D deficiency affects the immune system’s capacity to self-regulate and can therefore lead to tissue damage via overproduction of potentially pathogenic cytokines.

11.  Hypertension and congestive heart failure: “In a study of patients with hypertension who were exposed to ultraviolet B radiation three times a week for 3 months, 25-OH D levels increased by approximately 180% and blood pressure became normal.” “Vitamin D deficiency is associated with congestive heart failure.” Holick MF. Vitamin D deficiency. N Engl J Med. 2007;357(3):266-81.

12.  Muscle mass and strength: “Vitamin D deficiency causes muscle weakness.” “Performance speed and proximal muscle strength were markedly improved when 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels increase from 4 to 16 ng per milliliter (10 to 40 nmol [nanomole] per liter) and continued to improve as the levels increase to more than 40ng per milliliter (100 nmol per liter). Holick MF. Vitamin D deficiency. N Engl J Med. 2007;357(3):266-81.

13.  Weight Loss: “For every increase of 1 ng/mL in level of 25-OH D3, subjects ended up losing almost 0.2 kg more on their calorie-restricted diet.” Shalamar Sibley, prepublication report for the Endocrine Society’s 91st Annual Meeting.

14.  And even longevity, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, thyroid conditions…

...and this just scratches the surface of the research!

Now the question becomes “How do I get my vitamin D3 to optimal levels?” This is the best part, since it’s very easy to fix vitamin D3 deficiency. There are a couple of different approaches that have been shown to work very well. One way is to just supplement with 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day and it’s likely your levels will be at least in the normal range within about three months, but remember, high normal is better than mid normal. Expect it to take another couple of months to reach high normal.

Another approach, which I prefer, is to supplement twice per week with about 30,000 to 100,000 IU of D3. Based on the research and clinical evidence, this method seems to accelerate the increase in blood levels of 25(OH) D3 (the marker that should be tested for). Although the kidneys still need to convert 25(OH) D3 into 1.25(OH)2 D3, the relevant lab value is 25(OH) D3. You should be shooting to get your levels between 80 and 100 ng/mL.

Now let’s go back to our “what if” scenario and ask the question again: What if there were one natural supplement that had been shown in scientific research to improve bone health, improve the development of babies’ brains, reduce the incidence of skin problems like psoriasis, prevent or remedy multiple sclerosis, reduce the risk of cancer, improve blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance, improve neurological conditions including depression and bipolar disorder, enhance immune defense against cold, flu and other infections, lower blood pressure and protect the heart, improve muscle function, increase the ability to lose bodyfat and even help people live longer? What if that compound existed and could be manufactured properly at a very affordable price? I’m happy to give you an answer that is not hypothetical and that you can believe: Vitamin D3 is, literally, the best supplement ever!

Get D3 Excellence Today!

Izvor: http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/230/Vitamin_D3_BestSupplementEver.aspx
Sačuvana
oktagon
Ultra napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #11 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 01:12:32 posle podne »

Ja sam vec duze vremena na 4000 IU dnevno.
Sačuvana
I don't give a fuck
Biochemo
Ultra napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #10 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 12:47:02 posle podne »

Evo da se malo ubacim u priču i dodam malo.

Prvo, znate li da je vitamin D (seko)steroid, tako da se pazite na tim doping testovima. :D (Naravno, nisam ozbiljan - jeste steroid, ali to nema veze sa nedozvoljenim sredstvima koja celoj klasi jedinjenja dadoše lošu konotaciju.)

Drugo, vitamin D je postao vitamin upravo kad smo se obukli. Njega za razliku od vitamina C i ostalih možemo da sintetišemo, ali bi podrazumevali da se šetkamo nonstop goli po suncu, tako da mislim da ovo otpada osim u nekim liberalnijim slučajevima. :S Ipak, u severnim zemljama sa puno mraka, vit D kao suplement ne izbegavati nikako.

Treče, deficijencija vitaminom D se zove rahitis i podrazumeva nedovoljno sazrevanje kostiju kod dece - što je kod nas u "sovjetskim danima" lepo rešeno obaveznom kašikom ribljeg ulja.

4 - Razlike u vitaminima porodice D su samo strukturne. Svi rade isti posao - za razliku od vitamina B koji su šuma različitih stvari. Ovde je više stavka da se seče steroidni prekursor koji je na raspolaganju. Od Ergosterola (gljivični ekvivalent našem holesterolu) se dobija ergokalciferol (poznatiji kao D2). Od beta-sitosterola (koji je "biljni" holesterol) dobijamo D5. A od našeg holesterola koga imamo vrlo zastupljenog kod nas D3 (holekalciferol). Iskoristiću priliku da pomenem (potsetim) da holesterol nije sušto zlo koje je stvoreno da nas poubija, već je jedan od osnovnih gradivnih struktura ćelijske membrane kod ljudi. Tako da se zahvalite holesterolu što ste živi pre nego li ga pomenete u bilokakvom negativnom smislu.

5 - ne preterivati sa vit D, kako je što pomenuh steroid, što znači da je mast, a to (in turn) znači da se vrlo fino skladišti u masnom tkivu. Tako da što je Ognjen pomenuo - hipervitaminoza može biti vrlo zeznuta.

Toliko od mene.
Sačuvana
oktagon
Ultra napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #9 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 12:15:54 posle podne »

Kad se digla ona fama oko svinjskog gripa bila je aktuelna prica o d3.
Sačuvana
I don't give a fuck
Ognjen Stojanović
Gost
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 11:19:17 pre podne »

jako dobar za imunitete! a retko gde se moze naci ta informacija
Sačuvana
Ognjen Stojanović
Gost
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 10:51:54 pre podne »

Upravo tako, pisali smo Markoni i ja dosta...
i upravo taj oblik - D3. u apoteci ga mozete naci pod imenom Vigantol. ali budite obazrivi sto se doza tice. ja sam pio 10 kapi, zajedno sa kalcijum citratom. posavetujte se obavezno, jer ako dodje do hipevitaminoze moze biti zeznuto http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_D
Sačuvana
oktagon
Ultra napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 09:02:49 pre podne »

Vitamin D3, vjerovatno najbolji suplement sto mozete uzeti.
Sačuvana
I don't give a fuck
senkovic
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #5 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 08:47:26 pre podne »

Mene interesuje koji suplementi sadrže vitamin D, i dal ga ima posebno u tabletama?
Sačuvana
senkovic
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #4 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 08:46:03 pre podne »

Smanjuje rizik kod raka debelog creva za čak 50%, a deluje preventivno i kod raka prostate.
Sačuvana
senkovic
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #3 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2010, 08:44:24 pre podne »

Vitamin D deluje kao prevencija od nekih oblika raka, bolesti srca, dijabetesa i multipla skleroza.
Sačuvana
Stranice: 1 [2] 3 Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.115 sekundi sa 18 upita.