TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395116 Teme od strane 25006 Članovi Poslednji član: Vlad77

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 25, 2024, 03:10:50 pre podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   |  (Urednik: Zoltan Kozma)  | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: 1 2 [3] 4 Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Dallas McCarver  (Pročitano 5236 puta)
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #17 poslato: April 24, 2017, 09:11:31 posle podne »

Dallasov dnevnik - u ovoj epizodi odlazi na trening, u šoping, sprema klopu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZfiEV0O3lg
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #16 poslato: April 18, 2017, 02:24:38 posle podne »

Nova epizoda dnevnika. Posetio je kliniku "Zauvek mladi" i dobio terapiju.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umgq5MrYguE
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #15 poslato: April 16, 2017, 01:47:06 posle podne »

Dallas je izdvojio nekoliko minuta kako bi objasnio stvari o bodibilding svetu  koje možda niste znali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxTq9_s8x5M
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #14 poslato: April 07, 2017, 01:15:02 posle podne »

Novi nastavak Dallasovog dnevnika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_srcoI9buY4
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Shut the f..k up and train!!!

« Odgovor #13 poslato: Mart 30, 2017, 08:47:36 posle podne »

Evo sta je rekao Palumbu povodom toga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCjclF-YH2c
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Mart 30, 2017, 12:51:50 posle podne »

Raskinuo saradnju sa MD-om. Evo i saopštenja:

No I didn't quit bodybuilding 😂 but I have decided to part ways with MD. I'm just simply tired of the drama, negativity, and rumor mill. Couple that with the countless facts David Baye brought to light in his parting and it's simply a company I can no longer represent. I'm grateful for years of friendship and support I've received from countless MD employees, but all the recent events have made this partnership just simply more than I care to deal with. I've made the decision to surround myself with ONLY positive uplifting companies and people moving forward in my career, and if it means losing a bit of monthly pay then so be it.
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #11 poslato: Mart 28, 2017, 02:28:54 posle podne »

Teski deadlift
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/17550772_1666223147006954_2192120530142756864_n.mp4
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Mart 27, 2017, 10:51:58 pre podne »

Profesionalnost na delu. Videćete kako Dallas kontaktira neke kupce njegovih proizvoda i kako rešava odreĂ°ene neprijatnosti, a odlučio je da sve to pokaže na YT-u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnQovVXhLRE
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 27, 2017, 10:55:09 pre podne od strane Robert » Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #9 poslato: Mart 24, 2017, 12:46:58 posle podne »

Evo i Dallas da kaze o svemu tome par reci
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzEBBVx2yK4
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Mart 22, 2017, 12:10:28 posle podne »

Dobio je naslovnicu narednog izdanja MD magazina

Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #7 poslato: Mart 21, 2017, 09:08:28 pre podne »

Guy Cisternino kojim se slicno dogodilo na AC-u u Ohaju je izneo svoje misljenje
Ok so with all the BS I have been reading about @dallasmccarver I want to clear the air. This picture right here isn't something to mock, laugh at, make fun of. There are more important things in life than just bodybuilding. Someone's life and health is way more valuable than any competition or first place trophy. Why am I making this post because I was in Dallas's shoes 2 weeks ago in Columbus except I collapsed as soon as I walked off stage where Dallas wasn't as lucky. As professional athletes we have a level of integrity we try to keep. No matter how bad we feel, sick we get, adversity we face, we put so much into dieting the last thing we want to do is give up. Fuck, we could probably get hit by a Mack truck and keep going. We have friends, family, fans, that come to see us compete, buy tickets to shows, airfares, hotels all just to support us to the last thing we want to do is let them down. I saw Dallas start to collapse onstage I ran over to him and grabbed him, helped him backstage, I laid him down on the ground, his body started to convulse I thought he was seizing so I grabbed a small towel to stick in his mouth (anyone who knows about seizures knows why) as I grabbed his head he grabbed my hand. I said "Dallas it's Guy buddy, you gotta breath bud and relax!" He took 2 big deep breaths and his body relaxed, I lifted his head and made him drink some Gatorade. Then the medics came and gave him oxygen. After his body and mind came to, he threw up for almost an hour then was hooked up to IVs almost 2 liters worth. So why am I posting this? I'm not posting this to show what I did, but to show this mans will and integrity! He finally made it back to the men's dressing room still hooked up to IVs, sitting in the chair with the sheer look of disappointment on his face. After 20 minutes sitting there with his eyes shut, he turned and looked at me and goes "Am I still allowed to compete, i wanna finish this show!" I told him buddy you have nothing left to prove, you pushed yourself to the max and still kept pushing until you literally had nothing left. When he said he wanted to finish my respect for this kid went up 1000% because that's a fucking warrior!
1 DAY AGO
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Mart 20, 2017, 09:42:14 pre podne »

Izgleda da je Shawn Ray opet nesto komentirao....
Evo Dallasovog odgovora
So I wasn't going to do this because frankly he will benefit way more from his name being in my mouth than I ever would the other way around BUT here we go....
I've got so many questions regarding Shawn Ray and his recent hard on for "critiquing" me as he would call it. So I'm guna break down a few really clear and simple reasons this guy can't seem to leave me alone...
1. He's clearly struggling with the fact that he's completely irrelevant in the fitness and bodybuilding world. He needs something ANYTHING to draw attention to himself, and I'm just the most recent topic for him to give his two cents on.
2. If you've followed Ray or know him in any way you'll likely RARELY ever him him complement ANYONE especially a big white body builder. This is clearly a result from years of consistent ass whopping from the great Dorian Yates. He complained and moaned his entire career about these beat downs and CLEARLY is still very butt hurt about it.
3. Shawn also took years of whoopings from Chad Nicholls clients which he also moaned about for the majority of his career... again still CLEARLY butt hurt about that too!
4. As anyone knows he was born with a silver spoon in mouth to a well off family and has had a relatively easy life... we in the REAL WORLD call this silver spoon syndrome. This is an extreme internal insecurity that stems from years of being out performed and out done by those who started with significantly less than him. In the mind of these people they can not conceive that they are just simply being out worked or just simply aren't good enough. That's because their entire life they've grown up entitled and pampered! Thus, when things don't go their way they are forced to accept failure, WHICH is a huge part of life to most of us normal folks. This causes the individual (in this case Shawn) to develop a horrible inner insecurity that can only be satisfied in their mind by the putting down of others. We all know these people.... it's just a sad part of the world we live in.
5. Shawn used to be a GREAT bodybuilder BUT he never got what he wanted (TheO). Now he's forced to live in a fading body that is no longer capable of fulfilling his dreams. This greatly increases the previous points 2-4.
6. Shawn didn't grow up in the real world where you can't run your mouth consequence free. Where I come from such biased one sided "reporting" as in this case and MANY others I've seen him give his two cents on would earn you a good ole concrete facial! While I do believe Shawn ray needs a good beat down as much as anyone I've ever met this is NOT A THREAT.
Another great example of ALL of this insecurity is
Calling out one of the greatest to ever do it from the stage Saturday talking smack to the great Dexter Jackson I front of an entire crowd of people!? Totally uncalled for and just another insecure desperate attempt to remain relevant and important in an industry slowly forgetting him and pushing him out.
In conclusion... until the recent twisting of my current situations, words, and miss fortunes I've never had an issue with Shawn. I idolized Shawn, looked up to him greatly... but sadly that time has passed. Now I just simply see a bitter old man, despised by an industry which he once was loved by. Now was Shawn correct regarding my posing for manion yes! However he didn't even bother to get a full story, he also didn't bother to report the fact that my situation was greatly improved at the Arnold! Words straight out of the head judge AND Mr. Manion's mouth. As for our conversation back stage previous to the Arnold AU it was also twisted as to only be negative and bitter As is his apparent style or "reporting". Then there's the comments made regarding Chad and my unfortunate events on stage Saturday. Now unless Chad has a machine to give me bronchitis (damn near pneumonia) I don't see how it's his fault or my fault for that matter. The only thing either of us did wrong was allow me to compete in a condition too sick for stage. It was nothing more than the fluid in my lungs depriving the brain of Oxygen... we all know the results of a brain and body without oxygen so let's be smart here. All that being said if Shawn ray wants to be a reporter of the industry he needs to learn to swallow his pride and ego and report the facts ALL OF THEM! Not the facts that he finds convenient mending his insecurities and bitterness stemming to a career long gone.
I hate to be this way guys but enough is enough... we as an industry pride ourselves on not being judgmental and bullies so I've had about enough this one sided bitter "reporting"!
At the end of the day he can bash me, dog me, "critique and report" me all he wants BUT he ain't gunna steal my shine. I'm internally happy and LOVE MY LIFE... Something he's clearly missing.
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Mart 19, 2017, 01:55:05 pre podne »

Opsednut sam njima (jer kuburim sa istima), pa tu mišićnu partiju meĂ°u prvom uočavam kod svih. :D
Sačuvana
Kalonji
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #4 poslato: Mart 18, 2017, 07:37:24 posle podne »

vid lišća  :o
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Mart 16, 2017, 12:45:07 pre podne »

Sa fotošutinga

Sačuvana
Stranice: 1 2 [3] 4 Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.089 sekundi sa 17 upita.