TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395114 Teme od strane 25006 Članovi Poslednji član: Vlad77

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 23, 2024, 11:56:10 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Blast Trouble Spot Fat by Dr. Eric Serrano MD and Scott H. Mendelson CFT, SSC,  (Pročitano 22499 puta)
mikiveliki
Gost
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Avgust 15, 2007, 05:01:29 posle podne »

Blast Trouble Spot Fat by Dr. Eric Serrano MD and Scott H. Mendelson  CFT, SSC, SPN

Trouble spot fat is a lingering plague; causing extreme suffering for professionals such as myself due to the anguish we share with our clients.  Despite tremendous losses in body fat some of my patients and the population at large must face the near impossible task of reducing these trouble spots.  This epidemic is impossible to hide- fat accumulates in the abdomen and love handles for men while women have an extremely difficult time eliminating excess leg, buttocks and hip body fat.  The scale goes in the right direction, but these ugly pockets of fat will not go way, amazingly enough these areas may increase during a severely restricted and later on in this article you will learn exactly why this happens.

There is no practical way to mask these imperfections, we see it every morning in the mirror and the eyes of our peers fixate on these spots unintentionally during our every day lives.  Those who have want to take their shirts off with pride or look good in a swimsuit when good weather arrives MUST address these quagmires or failure is inevitable.  A few simple strategies within this text will give you the ability to solve this bothersome ugliness, after all life is too short for love handles and excess clothing during summer months.

Years of clinical experience dealing with trouble spot body fat has lead me to several proven relief tactics.  I know exactly why body fat accumulates in these areas after reviewing thousands of cases, which include detailed nutrition, training and hormonal blood work histories.  You must understand how to control the key contributing factors to rid yourself of stubborn fat for good.  There is hope far beyond liposuction or frivolous infomercial devices; you can take corrective action by changing your diet.

Turn off your fat storage receptors

Specific areas of the body possess higher levels of fat storage receptors; why?   this appears to be something nature intended.  My guess is that the body naturally distributes body fat to areas that will not interfere with daily function.  The simple task of walking is much easier when fat is accumulated on the belly instead of the feet.  Everyone would be wearing shoes like Ronald McDonald otherwise. These fat storage receptors are activated by certain conditions involving food consumption, training, stress and other environmental factors- all of which are within our control to improve.

Hormones Govern Fat Loss

The public has little understanding of hormones and how they govern the actions of the human machine.  Testosterone, cortisol, estrogen, thyroid, insulin, etc amounts and ratios will ultimately determine if you are fat, ripped, strong, weak, lethargic and so on.  Intense examinations of blood work reveal the complex hormonal cascades that can be specifically correlated to trouble body fat levels. Where you are storing body fat will tell you what hormones must be addressed through nutrition, supplementation and training strategies.  Tracking the progress of each of these sites with an accurate caliper body fat testing device will help you monitor the progress of each individual site providing powerful insight needed to make refinements to your routines.

Stress Makes Us FAT!

Over the years patients who are obsessed with any aspect of life often times including appearance seemed to have the highest levels of stubborn fat in spite of their dedicated efforts to perfect their bodies.  Strangely enough these same patients had intense cravings for sugary foods for extended periods of time.  At times these patients gave in to these cravings and would experience a huge increase in fat mass literally overnight.  Blood work revealed extremely high levels of the stress hormone cortisol; cortisol is well known for its counter activity to testosterone and ability to reduce muscle mass.  Only recently have we discovered that this same hormone deposits body fat at incredible rates.

Cortisol causes fat storage in the mid section for men and legs/buttocks for women by activating fat storage receptors and ruining insulin sensitivity.  Resulting high insulin levels contribute to the problem as insulin is a potent fat storage hormone.

While high cortisol is the most common hormonal problem I see relating to fat storage there are many other scenarios listed below along with potential causes and tips for addressing the problems.

Trouble Spot: Flabby Tricep
Cause: Testosterone low, Estrogen high
Solutions: Increase consumption of “good” dietary fats, weight training, 8-9 hours of sleep each night.

Trouble Spot: Excessive male breast tissue
Cause: High estrogen levels- pro hormone/steroid abuse, high alcohol intake
Solutions: Weight training based exercise, reduce saturated fat and sugar intake. Increase monounsaturated fats and fish oil (Alpha Omega)

Trouble Spot: Large Buttocks
Cause: High estrogen, low thyroid, excessive cardio
Solutions: Avoid Excessive Aerobics and refined carb intake.  Alpha Omega 6-9 per day.  Eliminate Alcohol

Trouble Spot: Beer Belly (men) love handles and upper leg fat (females)
Cause: High stress and excessive sugar intake.  Frequent Alcohol consumption
Solutions: Zero Tolerance Plan

Trouble Spot: Upper back Fat
Cause: Poor Thyroid function and high stress
Solutions: Avoid Overtraining and high sugar intake

After identifying the most common obstacles to trouble spot fat loss- my attention turned to creating a solution with a comprehensive nutrition, exercise and supplementation strategy.  I am very familiar with all of the fat loss products on the market as my patients keep me informed as to what they are using.  When developing a product it must produce great results for my patients under my supervision before I will even think about putting it on the market.  The only way to accomplish this is with elaborate human testing and I have evaluated an endless number of ingredient combinations over many years learning a great deal each time about the mechanism of each ingredient in addition to how the specific ratio of ingredients impacts the big picture of success.

Every individual will have a vastly different hormonal profile and I suggest having a qualified doctor measure your hormonal levels so that you compare results after at least 16 weeks of proper nutrition, exercise, and supplementation efforts.  In some cases cleaning up the diet alone will resolve hormonal problems.  Addressing specific problems with supplementation can help in coordination with proper diet and exercise.

The Zero Tolerance Fat Loss Program is a synergistic nutrition and supplement program created to address many of the common hormonal pit falls interfering with fat loss.  Even those clients who have struggled for many years to lose fat have enjoyed a fantastic success with the Zero Tolerance plan.  Amino Acids within the 100% Mr and Muscle Synthesis do a great job of combating cortisol levels which are the most common source of trouble spot fat.  Alpha omega also assists in lowering cortisol and provides many of the building blocks necessary for proper hormone production.

Sačuvana
Stranice: [1] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.11 sekundi sa 18 upita.