TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 396688 Teme od strane 25015 Članovi Poslednji član: girevik93

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
Jul 01, 2024, 05:08:42 pre podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   |  (Urednik: Zoltan Kozma)  | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Wolf signs with MD  (Pročitano 1037 puta)
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Novembar 02, 2010, 11:04:58 posle podne »

Wolf signs with MD

from Blechman:

I am pleased to announce that Dennis Wolf is back and has signed an exclusive publishing contract with MD. He says, “MD is the best hard core bodybuilding magazine and website in the world and I regretted leaving. I am so glad to be back!”

Dennis is also back on top as one of the best body builders in the world, when he placed 5th at the 2010 Olympia. Now where does he go from here? Time will tell just how great Dennis Wolf will be, but it is my belief he is still a force to be reckoned with, and he is still hungry like a wolf!

Dennis is still highly motivated, extremely competitive and has great confidence in himself.

Dennis has the potential to win the Mr. Olympia some day. He is HUGE! He is bigger than anyone as far as height (6 feet) and width, and the best shoulder-to-waist ratio in the history of the sport; he also has youth on his side, at only 31 years of age. Dennis is young and can still grow, bring up his weak points, and improve his physique.

The german giant is very marketable and has a huge fan base all over the world.

I wish Dennis the very best with his future bodybuilding career, and I am so pleased to have him back with the Team MD family.

Steve
Sačuvana
Stranice: [1] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.237 sekundi sa 17 upita.