TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395189 Teme od strane 25007 Članovi Poslednji član: mileddd

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 28, 2024, 09:50:08 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   |  (Urednik: Zoltan Kozma)  | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: 27.april - Dan odluke za Viktora Martineza  (Pročitano 12488 puta)
Biochemo
Ultra napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #11 poslato: April 28, 2012, 02:56:10 posle podne »

to i katlerov biceps
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #10 poslato: April 28, 2012, 02:36:22 posle podne »

Prilično je sigurna stvar da će se vratiti. Sada su sve oči uprte u njega. Čeka se da kaže kakvi su mu planovi. Ipak je mnogo finansijski pukao tokom ovih meseci, a znamo da njihove pripreme nisu nimalo jeftine.

Nisam siguran da li je izgubio sponzorstvo MHP-a. Mnogi smatraju da bi bilo pametno napraviti akciju u vidu prezentovanja njegove transformacije na putu ka takmičarskom povratku. Mnogo je kombinacija, pa da vidimo šta će se desiti. Ovo je trenutno najvrelija priča i svi je prate.
Sačuvana
s,boban69@
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #9 poslato: April 28, 2012, 02:24:15 posle podne »

Ma neka bude i 2014 samo nek se vrati.
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #8 poslato: April 27, 2012, 10:48:55 posle podne »

Možda na Olimpiju 2013. 60 funti mišića manje je ogroman gubitak. No, svi smo znali da će se to desiti nakon toliko vremena bez adekvatne hrane, treninga i AAS-a.
Sačuvana
s,boban69@
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #7 poslato: April 27, 2012, 10:37:50 posle podne »

Odlična vest..a sad Viktore napad na Olympiju :)
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #6 poslato: April 27, 2012, 08:01:33 posle podne »

Da, na slobodi je. Evo i prve fotke sa slobode.
Sačuvana
Biochemo
Ultra napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #5 poslato: April 27, 2012, 04:26:36 posle podne »

lepo :)
Sačuvana
o13_BJN
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #4 poslato: April 27, 2012, 04:15:58 posle podne »

Slobodan je, danas sam procitao. Izgleda da cemo ga videti opet na takmicenjima :D
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #3 poslato: April 27, 2012, 10:03:46 pre podne »

I ja mu želim puno sreće. Trebaće mu.
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Shut the f..k up and train!!!

« Odgovor #2 poslato: April 27, 2012, 09:46:30 pre podne »

Danas je dan D za Viktora!Nadam se da ce sve proci kako treba!!!
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #1 poslato: April 26, 2012, 09:03:56 posle podne »

Tomorrow is Friday, April 27. For most of us, it's just another day. But for Victor Martinez, it's a day of reckoning that will determine the course of the rest of his life. Tomorrow, a judge decides whether to allow Victor to remain in the United States of America, or to deport him back to the nation of his citizenship, the Dominican Republic - never to be allowed back into America for the rest of his days.

For Victor, his family, and friends; at least one positive outcome is sure. His incarceration at the Hudson County Correctional Facility in Kearny, NJ will come to an end after over seven months sitting in limbo awaiting his fate in front of a U.S. Immigration judge.

Martinez's nightmare began, ironically enough, immediately after one of his greatest triumphs. After a season where he had been disappointed to take third place at the Arnold Classic and then fourth at both the Mr. Olympia and the Sheru Classic, Victor traveled to Madrid, Spain and became the first-ever Arnold Classic Europe Champion on October 8, 2011.

His celebration was to be quite short-lived. Upon his return home, Victor was detained at JFK International Airport and taken into custody. His green card as a resident legal alien had expired some time before, and had been denied renewal. Martinez knew it was only a matter of time before his case came up for review and he would be taken to a correctional facility, but of course he could never have known it would happen so closely on the heels of one of his career highlights as an IFBB Pro.

"I should have known," he told me shortly after arriving at Hudson County. "My life is a roller coaster - something good happens, then something bad, over and over again."

With access to neither weights or quality food behind bars, Victor has watched his mighty physique scale down to more average proportions. His own estimate is that he's dropped about 60 pounds of muscle in the seven months in lockup. Much has been made of this on message board as both speculations and shameless gloating have spread online like a viral shadenfraude.

Ironically, in none of my many conversations with Victor did he seem overly preoccupied with the fact that his enormous musculature was wasting away day by day. Really, it was the least of his problems. "I have four kids, and if I get deported I will hardly ever see them again," he emphasized. "I've also lost my restaurant and my home while I've been in here."

Should Victor be allowed to stay in the USA, he has a long road ahead of him rebuilding not only his physique, but his very life. In a sense it will be like starting all over from scratch as he gradually outs the pieces of his life - personal and professional - back together again.

We at MD sincerely wish Victor the very best tomorrow and every day thereafter, and we will continue to keep you updated as tomorrow's events unfold.

Source: Muscular Development
Sačuvana
Stranice: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.146 sekundi sa 17 upita.