TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395189 Teme od strane 25007 Članovi Poslednji član: mileddd

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 28, 2024, 10:19:38 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   |  (Urednik: Zoltan Kozma)  | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Šta kaže Lee Priest o ljudima iz BB sveta  (Pročitano 2810 puta)
o13_BJN
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #10 poslato: Mart 22, 2013, 10:09:23 pre podne »

lol....
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Shut the f..k up and train!!!

« Odgovor #9 poslato: Mart 18, 2013, 11:27:10 pre podne »

Priest-ova najnovija knjiga:
https://twitter.com/BodyBuilderHu/status/313021509365014528/photo/1
Sačuvana
BBBbbb
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

Jusqu'ici tout va bien…

« Odgovor #8 poslato: Januar 07, 2013, 06:14:32 posle podne »

Koliko sam razumeo to je bila samo priprema za takmicenje (rezanje) za tih 8 meseci. Cini mi se da je rekao da je ona vec imala ozbiljnu masu, jer voli da dize tegove...
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #7 poslato: Januar 07, 2013, 12:11:10 posle podne »

Ni on sam nije bas nesto bio odusevljen.
Nego sta kazete o tome kako neko moze toliko da napreduje za 8 meseci kao njegova mama???
Sačuvana
o13_BJN
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Januar 06, 2013, 01:56:45 posle podne »

fuj brate :/
Sačuvana
s,boban69@
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #5 poslato: Januar 06, 2013, 12:45:24 pre podne »

Pozing sa mamom.....neprocenjivo :D
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #4 poslato: Januar 05, 2013, 11:13:23 posle podne »

Evo jednog interesantnog snimka:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPDVTuspdY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Sačuvana
s,boban69@
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jun 25, 2012, 11:17:36 posle podne »

Lee  je poznat po tome da baš ne voli forumaše. U jednom od prošlih brojeva MD ih je nazvao bednicima i nižim bićima :-\
Sačuvana
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jun 25, 2012, 07:55:05 posle podne »

Ima tu dosta interesantnih prica,mada znajuci njega ne verujem da je bas sve istina....
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jun 25, 2012, 05:35:08 posle podne »

From the MD boards:
http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=86755

- Joe Weider
Joe loves the sport and has helped many in the sport of bodybuilding.....but on the other hand i also think the weiders have held it back as well.....Yes they started a magazine wich grew and then the IFBB they were involved in.....started contests...but here were other mags other contests..etc....Then came all thsat **** with orgaanizations if you compete in one you cant do another? Why not people who love to compete and want to compete.....if your org dosent have show on that time of year..let people compete......Yes they gave money to bodybuilders and the sport.....but look at what the bodybuilders did for them.....look at the millions they made of people blood sweat and tears.....I think they should have given more back.....they could have put a million or more in an interest bearing account for retired bodybuilders to still get something back.....so yes weiders did alot for ther sport but look at what bodybuilders did for them..........

Golds gym great back in the day.....now it's just a dog and pony show.....people prancing around....girls wanting to be discovered etc.....Gold's today is nothing like it was bak in the 70s 80s to late 90s......which is a shame.......

- Mike Mentzer and Wayne de Milla

Mike he was cool we owuld chat in Golds very nice down to earth guy.......

Wayne he and i had our run ins...The night beofre the San fran show in 2002 before athletes meeting he and i had huge argument about a story i did in md.....we were yelling at each other....after that i told cathy well there goes me doing any good tomorrow...but come the show i won...after show Wayne said....i bet your suprised you won after we had our run in...I said yes...He said look lee i dont hokd that against people..but i do like you because you tell it how it is....things might never change but atleast you stand up and speak about it..Lee you ask me why the IFBB does what it does ..because we can....we know if we say do this or that the bb will do it..sure you might say something but you guys are stupid and will not stand together.....people either likede or hated Wayne or both depends what mood he was in...

I dont know why he was kicked out of IFBB nor do i care......Since Jim has taken over it all seems to be going great...bodybuilders seem happy contest are run smooth.....so things have changed for ther good and keep getting better for all involved..Jim has been in the sport for a long time and knows how to make things run well...and how to keep the bodybuilders happy wich can be a big job .....especialy when you have a heap of them dieted down and not in goo mood ......

- Ronnie and Levrone

Kevin is funny..likes a drink ot two..well he use to...I remeber in 97 first Mr O i went o his room to tan him...he was sitting in corner asking how do i think i will go i said..hey i am just happy to be there...he said no lee you must want to win...it's war....then he reached over to the table where he had a gun and said yeah it's war.....mmmmm Kevin maybe alittle crazy ...but had fun time over seas with him on euro tour...he would always borrow stuff of people and you never get back lol.....On plane back from eruope kevin had to many vodkas and was alking around plane shirt undone pants half off..it was quite funny.

Ronnie cool guy...he was always fun...the nwhen he won first few Mr O he changed for a few years thought his **** didnt dtink...Paul Dillet couldnt even believe how he changed.......would walk past his friends and not speak...but then out of the blue he came back to earth........

- Paul de Mayo
Paul was nice didnt talk much just hello and small talk in Gold's gym.....He competed in the pros only once or twice and couldn't handle it......got to his head...

- Shawn, Sonny Schmidt, Peter Mc Gough

Shawn in Shawn out for shawn all about Shawn...fake religious person....people who live in glass houses.......etc etc...you get the point....

Sonny great guy..he was real gentleman...very funny down to earth guy....it was a shock when he passed away.....just allround great guy couldnt say a bad word about him.......and i dont think i ever heard anyone do so....

Peter was nice guy...being from England we got along great ..we would always talk about food at contests etc......he was great to just sit and talk to when i use to go to the Weider offices in Woodland hills back in the day.....But i got along good with Peter...his wife is very nice as well.....very down to earth couple...

- several actors
Arnold.....great guy we joked around alot in World gym.....had alot of good times sitting in office at World gym talking to him and Joe Gold

Van Damme....nice guy we use to chat at gym.....he wanted me to train him..when we set it up the following week he went into rehab....but still nice guy..

Dennis hopper...funny guy down to earth

James Cann ...nice guy we use to talk about Aussie rules football.......

Frank stallone
nice guy we sometimes ate together at firehouse resturant.

Spoke to sylvester a few times..loves bodybuilding and the whole fitness lifestyle....

Gregory hines
(rip) great guy was regular at gym always went to the bodybuilding shows..loved th sport and training ..very nice guy..real gentleman...

John Schnider from dukes of hazard and smallville...great down to earth guy..we use to go race together...would go to his house every weekend..on sundays go get donuts in the general lee......great guy great family.....

mickey rouke
would chat with him sometimes back in the day when we would have breakfast at the marina pacific he was regular in there..sometimes we would discuss training etc or just stuff in general......

and there are many others....i have spoken to....not on regular basis just occasional chat

- Who would i like to meet......if i could mmmmmm not sure.....Anthony hopkins would be cool......Richard Branson.....Michael Schumacher.....Mark Webber.....Eric Bana....Paul Hogan......

Yes the hand muscle will be shown again i think it's bigger then some of these pros calves...

Barbarian Brothers were cool..bit out there but nice guys..I knew Peter the most...we did so many cool photo shoots together...he has thousands of pics of me in different locations....full on body paint...everything.....realy cool guy and takes awesome pics...crazy but cool....

- Robert Kennedy, Lou Ferrigno

Robert Kennnedy great guy....always there to support me......in my racing and bodybuilding...he was there for me throug hthe PDI thing when everyone elkse who said oh lee do it be a good thing....dumped me....he gave me contract etc......Very nice guy true gentleman cant say enough about him.....

Lou
also great guy trained with Lou a few times...his training partner who came out from NY with him IRA who is on my blonde myth video.......IRA trained me for the 97 Ironman etc ...very helpful and funny guy...so sometimes lou would join in...but Lou has always been very nice to me....we always have a good chat when we see each other......Ira sadly passed away.....he was a good person as well.......

- Rich Gaspari, Tony Doherty

Rich
nice guy when we have spoken ..very professional..smart guy good buisness sense.....but overall nice guys..hey he's a judge what you want me to say ......nah being serious good guy...

Top bloke...one of the hardest working promoters ever....puts on great show...treats the athletes the best of any show i have been to......awesome show he puts on for the fans...but still dosen't forget the athletes.....good friend.....he's a great family man....have a great wife and kids.....3 great gyms....can't sy enough about Tony you would be looking hard to finda better guy in this sport .....And he's Aussie and stays true to his word...

- Matarazzo, Dillet

Dillet...or father i call him..he calls me son....great uy...when he left wife he came and lived with me for 8 months ....we got ready for 98 Mr O together.....we had mnay good times ..even 97 on euro tour it was funny...after one show he and i sent Nasser some cake....and **** me Nasser went off..yelling you think this is a joke etc.....oh it was funny..we laughed then paul and i and vince taylor went to have chinese before show next day........get along great with Paul many good stories

Same with Mike on Eruo tour..he couldnt believe how much i would eat....and how quick i would eat it....then around venice he couldnt believe how heavy i got in the offseason....but very nice down to earth guy...had many good times with Mike....what you see with mike is what you get..no ego etc....just good guy and frien

- tom Platz

Love Tom i moved to scottsdale and trained with Tom for along time we lived in same complex.....would have breakfast at his place then go train later with him..had great workouts with tom...we and his wife Cha hung out alot.....did lots of things inside the gym and out...real fun people..we got along great......Tom always was a straight shooter as well...........very honest.....guy....he was more political savy then me thou...Tom would take the tactful politician route me ....straight at you like sniper's bullet ...but Tom is great and a great friend

Trained with him the way he used to train? i.e. going to and beyond failure untill he couldn't even move the weight?

Yes just like that ..well he made me do it more then him...he and i are alike we go into this zone where it hurts but you just keep going....block everything out and do it.....

- Luke Wood, Gerard Dente, Muscle Tech

Luke and i talk when i see him nice guy......

Gerard...just hi hello...stuff like that in passing...

Muscletech mmmmmm well i had a 3 year contract and after 8 months i left .....I hate liars and people that treat the public like idiots.....Dexter still laughs about me getting out of that deal.......but hopefuly new people run it now from when i was there...but like i said even if you pay me i will not lie for you and say something is good or great when it isnt......so i left them....money isnt everything......your word should be worth more and it was ......so i left...end of muscletech story.......but it goes on how they wanted to take me to court and how my wife or training partner couldnt bad mouth them..i told them **** off wife or training partner dosent have contract with you they can say what they like.......and take me to court i will sit in the stand and still say it's ****
I guess if they pay for ads ...he will take money....dosent mean he like the products..hes just paying his bills...

No didnt talk to Dorian at all just Hello...you see back in those day pros got repsect..i rememebr when i was 17 in Venice say Tom Platz walking down the street near Golds said to my mum there is Tom she say ask him for a pic...I am like no way....so i just past him said hi kept going.....these days you have some...not all now..but alot of fans come up hey what can you give me..what do you take...what do you think i should take..all these questions that i find so disrespectful to ask someone you dont know......

Yes i have thought about a book....could have pics and stories from my first show at 13 years old till now...would be good..........better then half the other bull**** ones out there
Sačuvana
Stranice: [1] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.098 sekundi sa 17 upita.