TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395189 Teme od strane 25007 Članovi Poslednji član: mileddd

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 28, 2024, 08:44:20 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   |  (Urednik: Zoltan Kozma)  | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Evan Centopani u poseti svom fanu obolelom od raka srca  (Pročitano 1029 puta)
Miki Mihajlovic
Global Moderator
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Shut the f..k up and train!!!

« Odgovor #2 poslato: Novembar 22, 2012, 06:16:18 posle podne »

I dosad mi se dopadao kao sportista,ali sad mi je jos vise porastao u ocima!!!
Sačuvana
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Novembar 21, 2012, 10:11:49 posle podne »

Centopani se pokazao kao jako velik čovek i sportista ispunivši želju svom fanu, obolelom od retkog oblika raka srca, da ga poseti.

Evo i priče iz Evanovih usta:

"I just got home from visiting Chris. Where do you begin? The email that Chris sent to the guys at Universal was passed on to me Wednesday night. Ironically, I spent all of last Thursday going from appointment to appointment with my father who also happens to have cancer. My father had his right lung and a section of his heart removed last year because they found a neuroendocrine tumor (it's a rarely seen form of cancer). He has since been receiving chemotherapy. A few weeks ago, I met my father to watch my younger sister's volleyball game and he told me that they found that his cancer had spread to areas in his neck and chest. So the day after receiving Chris's email was spent with my father visiting his oncologist and his surgeon in Westchester and Brooklyn respectively...right near Chris who also happens to be in Westchester. In any case, what I'm trying to say is that hearing what Chris had to say really hit home in light of everything happening right now with my father.

Chris and I spent a while talking and I hope he was left having benefited as much from our conversation as I did. I don't have cancer and that makes me unable to sit next to Chris or my father or anyone else and tell them that I know how they feel or that they have to do x, y and z to make it through. In reality, I can offer things that I have learned and suggest things that have helped me but at the end of it, when I'm sitting across from someone who, at the age of 22, has already had open heart surgery, is currently awaiting a heart transplant and facing odds that are not in his favor the fact of the matter is that I'm the one who walks away inspired. When someone like Chris won't stop thanking you for taking the time to come visit him you begin to feel really ridiculous because it only makes you uncomfortably aware of the fact that you should be doing more to give back."

Sačuvana
Stranice: [1] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.143 sekundi sa 17 upita.