TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395161 Teme od strane 25007 Članovi Poslednji član: mileddd

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 27, 2024, 05:15:43 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: The Stubborn Fat Solution  (Pročitano 13140 puta)
TeH FiLiP
Barbarian
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

The Heat-h is on!

« Odgovor #7 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 11:40:47 posle podne »

pa ja ocu da dam pare ti se neckas kao "Ja sam pun ko brod sine,posedujem sajam :D :D
Sačuvana
BRING IT ON BAYBE :D
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 11:30:42 posle podne »

kada ste stipse , otvorite se nekada za neku knjigu :)
Sačuvana
TeH FiLiP
Barbarian
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

The Heat-h is on!

« Odgovor #5 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 11:18:48 posle podne »

Ajde zene citajte to,ispasce mi oci od cekanja na red :D
Sačuvana
BRING IT ON BAYBE :D
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #4 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 11:15:04 posle podne »

OK
Sačuvana
Mladen Jovanovic
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

dipl. kondicioni trener

« Odgovor #3 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 11:09:47 posle podne »

Javi kad kopiras protein book... ponestaje mi literature :)
Sačuvana
If you start with a poor assumption, you reach a poor conclusion!
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #2 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 11:04:28 posle podne »

video sam , mozda i narucim
Sačuvana
Mladen Jovanovic
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

dipl. kondicioni trener

« Odgovor #1 poslato: Mart 21, 2008, 09:50:52 posle podne »

Najnovija knjiga od Lyle McDonalda koja se bavi uklanjanjem 'tvrdoglavog' sala. Nisam procitao ali verujem da je ovo biblija na ovu temu.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/stubbornfatsolut.html

This book represents the culmination of an over 10 year obsession of mine to deal with the issues of stubborn body fat.  As dieters often learn the hard way, men's abdominal and low-back fat, along with women's lower body fat, is notoriously resistant to loss.

I've spent over a decade figuring out exactly why that was the case; more importantly I've determined how to overcome the reasons that stubborn fat is stubborn.

There are a lot of very simple ideas and solutions that are thrown out to deal with stubborn body fat.  Unfortunately, simple in this case means wrong.  Stubborn fat is stubborn for a myraid of physiological reasons, all of which I've delved deeply into.  This allowed me to attack the problem from its root with a series of four training, nutrition and supplementation protocols.

Some of you may have come across some of my earlier ideas in various places.  My original Stubborn Fat Protocol (SFP) has been in use for several years by many coaches; when they are being honest, they even credit me with its development.

What they fail to realize is that the stubborn fat protocol has been substantially modified from its original form.

I wouldn't just release a book with old information.  In addition to over 100 pages of cutting edge information on the topic of body fat and fat loss, The Stubborn Fat Solution includes a completely and never before seen protocol (called the Stubborn Fat Protocol 2.0) that only my testers and a handful of specially selected coaches even know about.

The Stubborn Fat Solution represents my 10 year odyssey to solve a problem that has plagued dieters for years.  I've put down everything I know on the topic and my mind can finally rest. 

As promised, newsletter subscribers get the first crack at the book, at a specially discounted price.  Due to the Easter Weekend, I'm going to extend my normal 24-hour discount until Midnight, Tuesday March 25th.   

The normal retail price of $39.95 will be discounted by 15% for newsletter subscribers only until that time.  Price does not include shipping and handling and I would note that this product will not be made available as an e-book at any time.

Sačuvana
If you start with a poor assumption, you reach a poor conclusion!
Stranice: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.106 sekundi sa 17 upita.