TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395021 Teme od strane 25006 Članovi Poslednji član: Vlad77

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 20, 2024, 09:40:28 pre podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Najbolje vezbe za ... EMG Testing  (Pročitano 5651 puta)
daniela svarc
lekar, savetnik za ishranu, doktor nauka
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #5 poslato: Septembar 19, 2007, 03:51:57 posle podne »

Super mi je vidim da radim tri najefikasnije vežbe sa trbušnajke.. jeeeee :)
ko da sam znala ;)
Sačuvana
mikiveliki
Gost
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Septembar 19, 2007, 08:31:33 pre podne »

Neke stvari se nikada nece promeniti.
Osnovne vezbe uvek ostaju najbolje za misicnu aktivaciju i njihov rast.
Ocito da fensi spravice, sajle i mnoge druge novotarije iz sveta fitness-a sluze i sluzice samo da podilaze prosecnom razmazenom vezbacu dok za razliku od njih oni pravi vezbaci uvek znaju i znace  sta da izaberu iz arsenala vezbi za svoj maksimalni napredak!
Sačuvana
jovo18
Napredni član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #3 poslato: Septembar 18, 2007, 10:01:34 pre podne »

Odlican text!
Sačuvana
daniela svarc
lekar, savetnik za ishranu, doktor nauka
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #2 poslato: Septembar 17, 2007, 08:34:45 posle podne »

Odličan txt... samo što je na engleskom.. nadam se da je ljudima jasno o čemu se radi..
Dakle u pitanju su najbolje vežbe za odreĂ°ene mišićne grupe na osnovu EMGa (fiziološke metode koje se redovno koristi za odreĂ°ivanje aktivnosti mišića)
Sačuvana
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #1 poslato: Septembar 17, 2007, 10:16:47 pre podne »

EMG Testing Well, thanks to EMG (Electromyography), we can now determine the best exercises for each muscle group. An EMG is a device that is used for measuring extremely small amounts of electricity generated by muscles below the surface of the skin. Let me explain how EMG works so you can get a better idea.

Two collectors called electrodes are placed on the surface of the skin above the muscle being tested. A computer determines the underlying electrical difference. These differences may indicate excessive muscle tension. For our purposes, the differences will also determine the percent of muscle fibers being stressed.

The following are the best exercises for each body part in order of most effective to least. Beside the number is the percentage of muscle fibers worked.

Chest

* Decline dumbbell bench press - 93%
* Incline dumbbell press - 91%
* Decline bench press - 89%
* Flat dumbbell bench press - 87%
* Flat barbell bench press - 85%

The flat barbell bench press, an exercise that is done by many beginners, is one of the least effective exercises. With chest, we can see that dumbbells are far superior to barbells.

Biceps

* One-arm preacher curl, *N/A
* Incline dumbbells, N/A
* Barbell curl w/ narrow grip, N/A

The best bicep exercises are the ones that isolate them. It is very hard to cheat on one-arm preacher curls and the incline dumbbell curls keep your biceps in a stretched position at the bottom.

Triceps

* Skull crushers on a decline bench, N/A
* Pushdowns w/ a rope, N/A

Skull crushers are an effective exercise, but doing them on a decline bench keeps them in constant tension through out the whole movement. With a rope, you can add an extra pushing out movement at the bottom of a pushdown.

Lats

* Bent over barbell rows - 93%
* One arm dumbbell rows - 91%
* T-bar rows - 89%
* Lat pulldown - 86%
* Seated pulley rows - 83%

I was surprised myself that pull-ups weren't one of the best exercises. The bent over row is the most effective exercise for the lats, and should be included in every back workout. It doesn't matter where they are, just include them.

Side Delts

* Incline dumbbell side laterals - 66%
* Standing dumbbell side laterals - 63%
* Seated dumbbell side laterals - 62%
* Cable side laterals - 47%

Many prefer to do their laterals seated because they can execute a more strict movement, but doing them in this fashion reduces the percent of muscle fibers being worked. Dumbbells prove to be more effective than cables.

Rear Delts

* Standing dumbbell bent laterals - 85%
* Seated dumbbell laterals - 83%
* Standing cable bent laterals - 77%

Same as with side delts.

Calves

* Donkey calf raise - 80%
* Standing one-leg calf raises - 79%
* Standing two-leg calf raises - 68%
* Seated calf raises - 61%

Donkey calf raises are a forgotten exercise that I rarely see people doing. If you have weak calves, you should definitely be doing these. The one-legged versions are more effective for calves than the two-legged versions.

Hamstrings

* Standing leg curls - 82%
* Lying leg curls - 71%
* Seated leg curls - 58%
* Sitff-legged-deadlift - 56%

Just like with calves, the one-legged hamstring exercises are more effective.

Quads

* Leg extension, N/A
* Squats, N/A
* Lunges, N/A

The leg extension is the most effective exercise here. The reason is because it's an isolation movement, and the quads are doing all of the work. Squats should be included in every workout. Even though they are one of the best compound movements, they still work the quads to a great deal. In recent studies, foot placement was shown to have little effect.

Abs

* Bicycle crunch maneuver, N/A
* Hanging leg raise, N/A
* Crunches on an exercise ball, N/A

In the bicycle maneuver, all the parts of the abdominals are being worked, upper, lower, and the obliques. The crunch on an exercise ball requires more stabilizer muscles.

We can conclude some ideas from these readings. An exercise can never work 100% of muscles fibers, which is why it is important to perform a variety of exercises and to change your workout every couple of weeks. Every exercise wasn't tested in this study, so it would be advisable to include some of these exercises in your routine and also experiment with others to see which gives you the best feeling. The exercises listed here are not necessarily the best mass-builders but they were proven to be the most effective.

* No studies were done that showed the percentage of muscle fibers being worked. However, studies were done to determine the most effective.

1. The science behind the physique: EMG Relived. http://www.tudorbumpa.com/org.htm
2. Fahey, Thomas EdD. 25 best lifts. December, 2001. http://www.musculardevelopment.com/new/25bestlifts.htm

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.072 sekundi sa 19 upita.