TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 396688 Teme od strane 25015 Članovi Poslednji član: girevik93

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
Jul 01, 2024, 07:17:12 pre podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   |  (Urednik: Zoltan Kozma)  | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Dennis Wolf signs with BSN!  (Pročitano 1354 puta)
Robert
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Pansport
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Januar 01, 2010, 10:43:48 posle podne »

Dennis Wolf signs with BSN!

Team BSN® is very proud to introduce its latest marquee addition: 31-year-old IFBB star Dennis Wolf has officially joined the roster! The man often referred to as the "German Giant" has drawn plenty of attention in the bodybuilding world over the last few years, and already finds himself among the sport’s elite. With his massive frame and obvious genetic gifts, Dennis already possesses the kind of physique bodybuilders the world over aspire to achieve, yet his pursuit of greatness has only just begun. With two top-five Olympia finishes already under his belt, Dennis and his limitless potential represent the new guard of athletes poised to take the future of bodybuilding by the reins.

Born in the former USSR before his family eventually settled in Germany, Dennis began his competitive bodybuilding career in 1999 after what started as a hobby became a full-fledged passion. After dominating the German bodybuilding circuit and making a name for himself on the international stage, Dennis made his way to Texas for his professional debut at the 2006 Europa Supershow. Since then he has skyrocketed up the pro ranks to become one of the sport’s true stars and a perennial Olympia contender.

Realizing his enormous potential, Weider Publications signed Dennis to an exclusive publishing contract this past November. This, along with his alliance with BSN®, will undeniably springboard Dennis' well-founded fame and success in the world of bodybuilding to new heights in 2010 and beyond.

Once again, BSN® is extremely excited to welcome Dennis to the Team! As an ambassador for his sport as well as the BSN® brand, Dennis represents the ideals of passion and dedication to excellence that drive everything BSN® does. And of course, aligning himself with the world’s premier producer of physique, energy and performance supplements can only serve to propel him to even greater heights. Given his still-untapped potential and his unwavering desire to fulfill it, BSN® anticipates big things in Dennis’s future, and looks forward to enjoying and supporting his success as he carves a path toward Olympia glory!

Dennis Wolf:
"I am very exited to join Team BSN® and represent the number one supplement company in the world. I am now more than ever focused on my dedication to bodybuilding and to reaching my full potential, and using their amazing products plus hard training to do this. This is the most important time in my life. There is no question that with the support, trust and help from BSN®, I will be the best Pro-Bodybuilder in the world very soon!"
Sačuvana
Stranice: [1] Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.344 sekundi sa 17 upita.