TELEFON: 021/820-555, 062/111-0-999, MAIL: info@pansport.eu

PRIRODNI DODACI ISHRANI ZA SPORTISTE I REKREATIVCE I SPORTSKA OPREMA

Statistike foruma
Statistike foruma 395109 Teme od strane 25006 Članovi Poslednji član: Vlad77

User Info
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
April 23, 2024, 07:05:17 posle podne
Napredna pretraga
Vesti
DOBRODOŠLI na PANSPORT FORUM!

WWW.PANSPORT.EU
Pomoć Pretraga Prijavljivanje Registracija PRODAVNICA
 |   |   |   | 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »
Stranice: [1] 2 3 Idi dole Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj
Autor Tema: Kreatin etilestar 1000mg  (Pročitano 8865 puta)
mauzer
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #31 poslato: Decembar 06, 2008, 04:28:37 posle podne »

A ovaj biotekov?ja pijem celu mericu to je 5g,znaci i kada ne treniram na prazan stomak tih 5g?
Sačuvana
PANSPORT BEOGRAD
PeĂ°a
Global Moderator
Entuzijasta
Van mreže Van mreže

Prodavnica u YBC-u

Pansport
« Odgovor #30 poslato: Decembar 06, 2008, 03:42:34 posle podne »

Ja bas pijem CEE od Primaforce i bas sam zadovoljan.
Pijem ga 2g pre i 2g posle treninga,a u dane pauze uzmem
2g tokom dana na prazan stomak.Tako i savetujem svima koji
ga pazare kod mene.
Sačuvana

mauzer
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #29 poslato: Decembar 06, 2008, 11:27:17 pre podne »

Da li treba piti Etil estar u danima kada se ne trenira?
Sačuvana
TeH FiLiP
Barbarian
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

The Heat-h is on!

« Odgovor #28 poslato: Februar 24, 2008, 08:35:10 posle podne »

Batalte CEE i ostanite pri monohidratu...
Sačuvana
BRING IT ON BAYBE :D
MightyMO
PANSPORT TEAM NOVI SAD
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

Success comes before work only in the dictionary.

« Odgovor #27 poslato: Februar 24, 2008, 05:52:51 posle podne »

U ponudi PANSPORT-a mozete naci cist KREATIN ETIL ESTER

od sledecih firmi:

PRIMAFORCE
SNI
BIOTECH

;)
Sačuvana
Spartak
Redovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #26 poslato: Februar 24, 2008, 01:23:44 pre podne »

to je nazalost tesko objasniti populaciji.
ja neznam samo okle ovome narodu pare da se zamlacuje sa svim tim suplementima?
ja da imam mjesecno 300e samo za suplemente pa ni po jada da kupim nesto od toga,ali sigurno bi uzeo tone wheya bcaa i glutamina!
Sačuvana
two more...no matter what...!
TeH FiLiP
Barbarian
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

The Heat-h is on!

« Odgovor #25 poslato: Februar 23, 2008, 10:36:59 posle podne »

Ma ja sam vec rekao poentu,sav kreatin radi istu stvar to treba svatiti
Sačuvana
M_A_E_S_T_R_O
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

TWISTED

« Odgovor #24 poslato: Februar 23, 2008, 09:02:51 posle podne »

Jedino je CM clinicki proveren i dokazn da radi.Dok za ostale oblike kreatina mozemo samo da procitamo tvrdnje proizvodjaca, koje su uvek pozitivne, za koje se nikad nezna dali su tacne dok se ne proveri licno, a i tada je tesko utvrditi dali je bolji ili gori od monoa
Sačuvana
jojevta
Gost
« Odgovor #23 poslato: Februar 23, 2008, 07:23:37 posle podne »

Point is :Monohydrate is supreme :D

pa tako nekako ispada he he
Sačuvana
TeH FiLiP
Barbarian
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

The Heat-h is on!

« Odgovor #22 poslato: Februar 23, 2008, 07:11:09 posle podne »

Point is :Monohydrate is supreme :D
Sačuvana
jojevta
Gost
« Odgovor #21 poslato: Februar 23, 2008, 07:03:07 posle podne »

evo vam o CEE

Creatine ethyl ester rapidly degrades to creatinine in stomach acid
Child R1 and Tallon MJ2 1Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. 2University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, DrChild @CR-Technologies.net

Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is a commercially available synthetic creatine that is now widely used in dietary supplements. It comprises of creatine with an ethyl group attached and this molecular configuration is reported to provide several advantages over creatine monohydrate (CM). The Medical Research Institute (CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (CE2) provides greater solubility in lipids, leading to improved absorption. Similarly San (San Corporation, CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (San CM2 Alpha) avoids the breakdown of creatine to creatinine in stomach acids. Ultimately it is claimed that CEE products provide greater absorption and efficacy than CM. To date, none of these claims have been evaluated by an independent, or university laboratory and no comparative data are available on CEE and CM.

This study assessed the availability of creatine from three commercial creatine products during degradation in acidic conditions similar to those that occur in the stomach. They comprised of two products containing CEE (San CM2 Alpha and CE2) and commercially available CM (CreapureÒ). An independent laboratory, using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), performed the analysis. Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37± 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes. Creatine availability was assessed by immediately assaying for free creatine, CEE and the creatine breakdown product creatinine, using HPLC (UV)

After 30 minutes incubation only 73% of the initial CEE present was available from CE2, while the amount of CEE available from San CM2 Alpha was even lower at only 62%. In contrast, more than 99% of the creatine remained available from the CM product. These reductions in CEE availability were accompanied by substantial creatinine formation, without the appearance of free creatine. After 120minutes incubation 72% of the CEE was available from CE2 with only 11% available from San CM2 Alpha, while more than 99% of the creatine remained available from CM.

CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.

stvarno ne znam sta da mislim  ::)

Sačuvana
M a r k o n i
Top poster
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #20 poslato: Februar 23, 2008, 06:48:26 posle podne »

evo vam o CEE

Creatine ethyl ester rapidly degrades to creatinine in stomach acid
Child R1 and Tallon MJ2 1Department of Life Sciences, Kingston University, Penrhyn Rd, Kingston-upon-Thames, United Kingdom. 2University of Northumbria, Sport Sciences, Northumbria University, Northumberland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, DrChild @CR-Technologies.net

Creatine ethyl ester (CEE) is a commercially available synthetic creatine that is now widely used in dietary supplements. It comprises of creatine with an ethyl group attached and this molecular configuration is reported to provide several advantages over creatine monohydrate (CM). The Medical Research Institute (CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (CE2) provides greater solubility in lipids, leading to improved absorption. Similarly San (San Corporation, CA, USA) claim that the CEE in their product (San CM2 Alpha) avoids the breakdown of creatine to creatinine in stomach acids. Ultimately it is claimed that CEE products provide greater absorption and efficacy than CM. To date, none of these claims have been evaluated by an independent, or university laboratory and no comparative data are available on CEE and CM.

This study assessed the availability of creatine from three commercial creatine products during degradation in acidic conditions similar to those that occur in the stomach. They comprised of two products containing CEE (San CM2 Alpha and CE2) and commercially available CM (CreapureÒ). An independent laboratory, using testing guidelines recommended by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), performed the analysis. Each product was incubated in 900ml of pH 1 HCL at 37± 1oC and samples where drawn at 5, 30 and 120 minutes. Creatine availability was assessed by immediately assaying for free creatine, CEE and the creatine breakdown product creatinine, using HPLC (UV)

After 30 minutes incubation only 73% of the initial CEE present was available from CE2, while the amount of CEE available from San CM2 Alpha was even lower at only 62%. In contrast, more than 99% of the creatine remained available from the CM product. These reductions in CEE availability were accompanied by substantial creatinine formation, without the appearance of free creatine. After 120minutes incubation 72% of the CEE was available from CE2 with only 11% available from San CM2 Alpha, while more than 99% of the creatine remained available from CM.

CEE is claimed to provide several advantages over CM because of increased solubility and stability. In practice, the addition of the ethyl group to creatine actually reduces acid stability and accelerates its breakdown to creatinine. This substantially reduces creatine availability in its esterified form and as a consequence creatines such as San CM2 and CE2 are inferior to CM as a source of free creatine.
Sačuvana
M_A_E_S_T_R_O
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

TWISTED

« Odgovor #19 poslato: Februar 13, 2008, 04:16:56 posle podne »

Kreatin etilestar prolazi kroz ćelijsku membranu bez prenosioca, što znači bolju apsorpciju!!! Ova forma ne izaziva nadimanje i nelagodnost u stomaku, brzo se apsorbuje u mišićno tkivo podržavajući sintezu ATP-a, snažnu unutarćelijsku volumizaciju, rast mišića, snagu  i izdržljivost. ;) 8)
I zato sto sam prodire u misicnu celiju bez prenosioca nemora da se pauzira sa uzimanjem CEE-a, moze da se pije bez prestanka...u teoriji ;D
Sačuvana
maja
Gost
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Februar 13, 2008, 09:38:48 pre podne »

Kreatin etilestar prolazi kroz ćelijsku membranu bez prenosioca, što znači bolju apsorpciju!!! Ova forma ne izaziva nadimanje i nelagodnost u stomaku, brzo se apsorbuje u mišićno tkivo podržavajući sintezu ATP-a, snažnu unutarćelijsku volumizaciju, rast mišića, snagu  i izdržljivost. ;) 8)
Sačuvana
M_A_E_S_T_R_O
Zainteresovan član
Van mreže Van mreže

TWISTED

« Odgovor #17 poslato: Februar 13, 2008, 12:07:59 pre podne »

1680, ako se pije 2X2g(kao i preporuceno) traje 2 meseca, ali meni nekako malo izgleda samo 4g dnevno.Evo vidi
www.pansport.co.yu/new/catalog/index.php?id=PF003
Sačuvana
Stranice: [1] 2 3 Idi gore Pošalji ovu temu Štampaj 
« prethodna tema sledeća tema »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Supported by | | Buttons by Andrea
Stranica je napravljena za 0.101 sekundi sa 17 upita.